Monday, August 15, 2011

And so it begins...maybe


Well hello!

First quiz: donezo!

Yes, after two weeks of class, I had my first quiz. No, it was not terrible, but all the same, it felt good to get it under my belt. Right now we're covering things that I've already learned about for the most part (with the exception of pathology), so I'm not being washed over by waves of new information. Yes, there is a different spin on most of the material that has been presented, but it's no surprise. Transcriptional regulation. Basic statistics. DNA. Translation.

Additionally, we don't have any labs, which will come soon enough.


In summary, medical school has started...maybe. When I'm dissecting cadavers and learning physical assessment skills, the maybe will became a "most definitely". Until that time I'm going to relish Patients and Populations.

On an aside, there was a birthday party this past weekend. Streamers, anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment